Our Wauwatosa family dental center is pretty laid back, so you’ll feel comfortable here from the moment you walk through the door. That doesn’t mean we don’t take your oral health and comfort seriously, however. Our team will ensure you receive an excellent dental experience every time you visit us. Here are just a few of the things we think you’ll appreciate about our practice:
- You’ll have a choice of two sedation options – laughing gas or oral sedation with a pill.
- Your smile will thrive with our advanced technology, including digital X-rays, a digital scanner, and a diode laser.
- We’ll get you out of the waiting room and into a private care room as soon as possible. We know you have other obligations like work or school.
- Our waiting room is sensory friendly, including having a light dimmer.
- You’ll relax with pillows, blankets, stress balls, and fidget spinners.
- You control the streaming services on the TVs so you can watch your favorite shows or movies. There’s also music available if you’d rather just listen.
- Dr. Arif-Holmes loves treating special needs patients and will do her best to help them enjoy beautiful, healthy smiles.
Come visit us soon to get the level of dental care you deserve. Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 to schedule an appointment. Our office is easy to find on West Bluemound Road, between North 111th and North 112th streets.
Visit a Dental Office Where Your Concerns are Heard
Our dedicated team is specially trained to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you have about your treatment. We’ll take the time needed to ensure you understand the services recommended and why you need them. Plus, we’ll proceed at a pace you’re comfortable with. If we need to take a short break, just let us know. We’ll work with you to maintain your comfort and keep your anxiety at a minimum.
Whether you need just a six-month checkup, you’d like to get veneers to hide your smile flaws, or you need to replace missing teeth, we’re your one stop for dental needs. We offer treatment for your entire family, ages 6 months on up: Bring in:
- Your little ones in so we can check their first few teeth
- Your children and teens for checkups, orthodontics, and restorative dentistry
- Yourself for cosmetic dentistry or possibly dental implants
Our goal is to help you and your loved ones enjoy your best smiles yet!
For great care from a trusted family dental center is Wauwatosa, call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724.