Finding the right family dentist in Wauwatosa is as important as finding a good mechanic for your car or a good stylist for your hair. We understand that there are some great dentists in our area, but you won’t go wrong by choosing Dr. Lakisha Arif-Holmes. She and our dedicated crew offer you many reasons to bring your family here for their smile care:
- You can relax with your choice of sedation options, including one that’s safe enough for kids.
- We can schedule your entire family at the same time to save you hassle.
- We offer a variety of payment options, including our in-house membership plan.
- We have a sensory room that is specially designed for children.
- Our office features activities designed to help keep kids occupied.
- Dr. Arif-Holmes has.a passion for treating special needs patients.
Bring your family to the dental office that cares. Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 to schedule appointments for your crew. We’re conveniently located on West Bluemound Road, not far from the Milwaukee County Zoo.
We’ll Treat Your Family Like Our Family, Including Special Needs Patients
We love taking care of patients of all ages here. It is especially exciting to watch kids grow up and continue to maintain the good dental habits we helped instill in them when they were just young children. That’s one reason why we’ll see infants as young as 6 months old. Our team understands the importance of getting kids started right with proper dental care and good hygiene habits at home.
At your child’s first dental visit, we’ll show them some of the neat instruments we use around the office, plus we’ll introduce them to our staff. Depending on their age and disposition, we may also count their teeth and take a quick look inside their mouth. As they get older, we’ll perform a complete dental cleaning and exam, just like we do for adults. We use digital X-rays and electronic cavity detectors to check for traces of tooth decay that are invisible to the naked eye.
Dr. Arif-Holmes is known as a special needs dentist. She enjoys treating this underserved part of our community and helping them enjoy better, healthier smiles. She and our staff are especially compassionate and gentle with those with special needs. We’ll take our time, being careful to explain exactly what we’re doing so there are no surprises. If needed, we can also administer sedation:
- Laughing Gas – This sweet-smelling gas got its name because it gives the patient a feeling of euphoria and helps them forget about dental care. This sedation option is great for special needs patients and is also safe for young children.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a stronger sedative effect, we can prescribe a pill for the patient to take before their appointment. It will put them in a completely relaxed state, but they should remain awake and able to communicate with us.
For care from a fantastic family dentist in Wauwatosa, call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724. You can also request an appointment online.