Few people have a naturally straight and perfect smile. If you’re like many of our patients, your teeth are a little crooked and uneven. Perhaps you’ve always wanted to do something about your flawed smile. Now is a great time to take action toward achieving the smile of your dreams. With Wauwatosa orthodontics from Mayfair Family Dentistry, we can help you:
- Straighten your teeth with plastic teeth aligners that are metal-free
- Take pride in showing off a beautifully straight smile wherever you go
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Look more attractive and vibrant
Let our team help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 to schedule an appointment. To help make your treatment accessible, we’ve partnered with CareCredit, which offers zero- and low-interest payment plans.
ClearCorrect Is the Clear Choice for Orthodontic Treatment
If you’re an adult –or even a teenager – the last thing you probably want in your mouth is a bunch of metal brackets and wires. While it would be nice to have straight teeth, you don’t want to deal with all the hassles of traditional braces for two years or longer.
That’s where ClearCorrect and Dr. Arif-Holmes come in. At your initial consultation, we’ll take photos and digital scans of your mouth, then have you come back for a second appointment to show you a preview of what your new smile will look like. Aligners are made for you at a special lab, and we oversee your treatment to make sure it is progressing as planned.
ClearCorrect is a leader in the field of clear aligner orthodontic treatment. Rather than using metal brackets and wires, with ClearCorrect you simply pop the clear aligners over your teeth and you’re good to go. ClearCorrect offers you many benefits, including:
- Discretion – Your aligners are crafted out of clear plastic and are barely noticeable, if at all. Others will not be distracted by metal braces, but instead focus on your ever-improving smile.
- Comfort – Most of our cosmetic dentistry patients report little or no trouble adapting to the aligners. They’re easy to put on and take off, something you can’t do with traditional braces.
- Flexibility – You can feel free to remove the aligners at any time for eating, brushing, or a special occasion. Just be sure to wear them at least 22 hours a day during your treatment period.
- Simplicity – There’s no need for frequent trips to our office or uncomfortable adjustments of wires. You simply switch to a new set of aligners every two weeks or so and come in for periodic progress checks.
- Quick Results – Many of our ClearCorrect patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months. Some take more time and some less, so your experience may be slightly different.
We Offer Preventive Orthodontics for Our Younger Patients
By bringing your child in for an orthodontic assessment around the age of 6 or 7, we can often reduce the length of time of their orthodontic treatment later on or else eliminate the need for it altogether.
For children we offer:
- Palatal Expanders – These appliances help their jaw develop properly, allowing their teeth to emerge evenly and helping their airway develop normally.
- Space Maintainers – Once a baby tooth is lost, we can place a space maintainer to keep that space open for their adult tooth to emerge with no problems.
To find out more about orthodontics in Wauwatosa, call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.