Restore Lost Teeth With Dental Implants in Wauwatosa
About 23 million U.S. adults age 65 and up have no teeth. Source.
Losing your teeth is no laughing matter. Not having a mouth full of functional teeth can make it hard to bite and chew your favorite foods and may make you embarrassed to show others your full smile. Thankfully, Wauwatosa dental implants from Mayfair Family Dentistry can change all that. Dr. Lakisha Arif-Holmes can use these artificial teeth roots to help you:
- Feel confident again, knowing your smile looks great
- Make better first impressions when mingling and socializing
- Earn more respect on your job
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Talk more plainly so you avoid embarrassment
Isn’t it time you got all your teeth back? Call our office today at 414-519-6724 to schedule a dental implants consultation. Our office is easy to find on West Bluemound Road, near its intersection with North 111th Street.
Teeth Implants Will Give You Something to Smile About
An implant is a small post, usually made from titanium, that can be inserted into your jawbone where you have teeth missing. After placement, implants will fuse with your bone and form a sturdy base for several kinds of replacement teeth. Depending on how many teeth you’re missing, your implant options could include:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – We’ll cap an implant with a crown to replace a single missing tooth. No one will be the wiser that it’s not your original tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – At least two implants will be used to anchor your new bridge and fill in the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A system of snaps and balls will keep your dentures firmly in place. You won’t worry about them slipping or popping out of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures. They transfer the forces of biting and chewing to your jawbone rather than your gums.
- All-on-4® Implants – We can secure a full arch of teeth using only four implants. Plus, you won’t have to remove your teeth for cleaning each day.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Our team will develop a plan to restore all your teeth using dental implants.
Let us help you regain your smile with Wauwatosa dental implants. Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724. You can also request an appointment online.