We love taking care of households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental care. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have numerous years of experience helping our patients create and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your oral care, we have two options of sedation to relax your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your family needs for smile care, you’ll discover it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We provide a range of wonderful oral services, all of which will be customized to your private requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in leading shape with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, foul breath treatment, and support for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic tooth roots will give you back your smile and maintain your jawbone. See us and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can rebuild your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We supply different sorts of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say so long to a painful, hurting jaw with help from a customized oral night guard. It will likewise help get rid of unhealthy teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Brookfield, WI who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.