We like caring for households due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the value of quality family dental care. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family fidget about your oral treatment, we have two techniques of sedation to soothe your nerves– breathed-in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your family needs as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We offer a range of wonderful dental services, all of which can be customized to your personal requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in top condition with regular examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath solutions, and help for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These false tooth roots will provide you back your grin and help protect your jawbone. See us and discover all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can rebuild your grin and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few lost teeth. We offer various kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say so long to an inflamed, hurting jaw with help from a customized oral device. It will help get rid of harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Brown Deer, WI who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.