We enjoy looking after families due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental treatment. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family fidget about your oral care, we have 2 techniques of sedation to soothe your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones require for smile care, you’ll find it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We provide a range of fantastic oral solutions, all of which can be tailored to your particular requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine examinations, gum disease solutions, fluoride treatment, foul breath solutions, and remedies for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These false tooth roots will give you back your smile and help protect your jawbone. Visit us and learn all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can fix your grin and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. We offer numerous kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you to get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say so long to an inflamed, aching jaw with support from a personalized dental appliance. It will also eliminate unhealthy teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Butler, WI who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.