We enjoy looking after families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the significance of quality family dental care. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience helping our patients accomplish and maintain healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member fidget about your oral treatment, we have two methods of sedation to soothe your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones needs for smile care, you’ll find it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We provide a series of great dental solutions, all of which can be personalized to your unique requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in optimal shape with routine exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride applications, bad breath solutions, and help for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These artificial tooth roots give you back your smile and help maintain your jawbone. See us and learn all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can reconstruct your grin and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of missing teeth. We offer many types of type of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say farewell to an irritated, aching jaw with support from a personalized oral appliance. It will at the same time help get rid of harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Milwaukee, WI who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.