We love attending to households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the significance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience helping our patients accomplish and protect healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your oral treatment, we have two options of sedation to relax your nerves– either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires for smile care, you’ll discover it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We offer a range of great dental solutions, all of which will be tailored to your own needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride, foul breath remedies, and advice for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic tooth roots will provide you back your teeth and maintain your jawbone. Consult us and find out all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can fix your smile and make it much easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of missing teeth. We supply various sorts of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say so long to an irritated, hurting jaw with support from a custom TMJ appliance. It will simultaneously help eliminate destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in New Berlin, WI who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.