We love attending to families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the significance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience helping our patients accomplish and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral treatment, we have 2 options of sedation to soothe your nerves– either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your household needs as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We provide a variety of fantastic dental treatments, all of which can be customized to your particular needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal condition with regular examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, bad breath remedies, and advice for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These artificial teeth roots give you back your grin and help preserve your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can rebuild your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We supply a range of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say farewell to a sore, aching jaw with support from a personalized oral device. It will help get rid of destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in South Milwaukee, WI who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.