We love caring for families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the significance of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience helping our patients achieve and protect healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your oral treatment, we have 2 options of sedation to relax your nerves– either breathed-in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your loved ones needs as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Mayfair Family Dentistry. We offer a variety of wonderful oral solutions, all of which will be personalized to your private needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in optimal condition with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, bad breath remedies, and advice for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These artificial teeth roots will provide you back your smile and help maintain your jawbone. Consult us and find out all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can rebuild your grin and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We offer plenty of kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy— Say so long to a painful, hurting jaw with help from a customized dental device. It will get rid of destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in West Alis, WI who really cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Mayfair Family Dentistry today at 414-519-6724 for an appointment.