The lazy days of summer are winding down. But we’ve still got another good month or so of summer get-togethers ahead of us. Whether you’re attending a cookout, a reunion, or some other festive occasion, you want your smile to look its best. Fortunately, you’ll find plenty of ways to get a beautiful smile at our Wauwatosa, WI office.
We suggest starting with a consultation to find out which cosmetic treatments will best suit your smile. Call us today at 414-519-6724 to schedule one. In the meantime, check out some of the services we offer:
- Replacing Missing Teeth – A lack of teeth leads most people to smile less. Filling a gap left by missing teeth is one of the biggest ways to enhance your smile – and your self-confidence. At our office, you’ll find several options. You can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, they also will prevent bone loss in your jaw. If you’d rather not get implants, you can choose a dental bridge or dentures to make your smile whole again.
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – If you’ve resisted orthodontic treatment because you didn’t want to spend many months in metal braces, we’ve got a great solution for you. ClearCorrect uses a series of comfortable aligners, rather than bulky braces, to straighten teeth. The aligners are so unobtrusive, most people will never notice them. Plus, they can be removed for meals and oral hygiene. If you’re seeing us about ClearCorrect, your consultation is free!
- Brightening a Dull Smile – Life tends to take the sparkle out of our teeth. Fortunately, it’s easy to remove stains from teeth so they’ll look a lot brighter. We offer both in-office and at-home whitening treatments. Both have stronger formulations than over-the-counter whitening, so they’ll give you brighter results.
- Concealing Imperfections – If you want to hide flaws like chips, cracks, stubborn stains, and general wear-and-tear, you can choose dental veneers or a bonding treatment. Veneers are custom-made shells that are applied to the front surface of your teeth. Bonding involves applying tooth-colored composite (the same material used for fillings) to your teeth. Our dentist can help you determine which will work best for you.
- Making Minor Small Adjustments – Teeth contouring is a quick and easy way to address issues like small chips, uneven edges, or teeth that slightly overlap. If you show more gums than teeth when you smile, we can remove excess gum tissue with a procedure called crown lengthening.
Ready to get the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted? Call Mayfair Family Dentistry now at 414-519-6724.